The cleaning of the house is a very major task for every homemaker, and the most important thing is pest control. The pest pistol is the best product that can help you to keep your home as well as outside area pest free. It is generally used as an all-purpose applicator for insecticide powder which is used for controlling insects and pests.
Advantages of Pest Pistol
The advantages of using the pest pistol are:
- It is used to clean and dust the tiny cracks and small crevices and also can cover larger voids using the project clouds of the powder which is used in the pistol.
- The use of the pest pistol is done to shoot the powder directly to the place where it is needed.
- The holding capacity of the pest pistol is high and can hold up to 250 grams or half a pound of product or powder. Thus less time is wasted in refilling and you will get more time to get rid of the insects, bugs, and pests.
- The time-saving property of the pest pistol is the most useful advantage. It kills more bugs and insects in less time and also the application of the insecticides powder is thorough and is widely dispersed in all areas.
- The body of the pest pistol is very convenient and easy to use. The pistol is made up of plastic. It is easily and tightly screwed together where there is no cap or cork which will fall out and it is easily compressed while operation.
- The pest pistol can be used with many other products such as Diatomaceous Earth (DTE), Boric acid, Pyrethrin insecticides and many other insecticides powder used for controlling the pest.
The pest pistol should be kept away from small children as the inhalation and consumption of the insecticide powder is dangerous for health.Full Review